Monday 10 June 2013

My first video on youtube!

Woohoo!

I finally bit the bullet and recorded & uploaded my first video to youtube! It's a soft, summery look with a pop of coral on the eyes and a soft baby pink lip.

I'm definitely gonna do another one, probably today as the weather isn't so great and it's fun! I only have my iPhone to record with and this video was done using the front facing camera which records in 480p, so not the greatest, but I'm going to try my back camera today which is 720p - HD baby!

I'm at my boyfriends house at the moment and he's playing a video game so at the moment my videos will have music over them (I hope you like it!), but hopefully when I get some time I can do proper tutorials/hauls /reviews and the rest.

I really hope you enjoy this and please feel free to leave some feedback here and/or on the youtube page! I have a few ideas on what I am going to do next but let me know what you like to see!

So without further ado.. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Ta-ta for now! xo


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first vid - great job :) I have been asked to do one with my clip in ponytail but I am a bit scared! lol

    Now following you on GFC and would be great if you could check out my latest post on the must have summer & festival kimono from MeeMee

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! It is daunting at first but really fun! I've always wondered about those, I'd love to see it too ;)

      Awesome post ;) xo
      Sophie

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo