Saturday 24 November 2012

New Clothes!

Hey everybody! 

Yesterday I went on a little shopping trip in my city and bought some new clothes plus some new make-up (more on that in another post - I know, I'm a tease)! 

I don't buy new clothes that often, but I loove clothes shopping. I didn't get anything too fancy, just some things to update my wardrobe. 

So, lets look at the clothes.. 


Navy Leggings (Primark)
These were my first buy as I only have one pair of leggings which I bought in New Yorker, in Lithuania during August, and they're a bit summer-y in my opinion. 


I've seen so many people in uni wearing these, it's crazy, and I definitely have my eye on some more. They make for a very simple look, but it can be veery flattering. 


Grey Cable Knit Socks (Primark)

Since the weather here is getting progressively worse and colder, I decided buying a set of new socks would be appropriate.
I got a set of 3 pairs, in grey, heather and a charcoal colour.



Seeing as leggings aren't the warmest of clothing, I wore two pairs of the knitted socks, layering the heather ones over the grey ones - the grey ones pulled up and the heather ones gathered just above my ankle. 



Aaand my final purchase was a new pair of shoes. 
White Sneakers (Primark)
I went for a pair of very simple pair of white sneakers. 

I found they suited nearly every kind of look, with jeans, leggings, or if you wanted to look kinda 'office chic with a twist', they even suit the dress shorts + patterned tights look, if you pair it with a loose, white/patterned blouse and a long, layered necklace.

Beige Jumper (River Island)
I wore these all together for the rest of the yesterday after buying them, and tried out a couple of different top combinations. 

But my favourite was definitely leggings, knit socks, sneakers and this soft beige jumper from River Island.



Come back very soon for my review on Essence Colour Arts Eye Base, Essence Blossom Girl Quattro and Essence Stay All Day 16hr Foundation.

Ta-ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo