Friday 25 January 2013

It's not about the cha-ching cha-ching.. Well, maybe a little!

What's up everybody!

Sooo, seeing as I'm a poor college student I applied for a grant (the government gives me money so I can attend college), in August and it took forever to get it buut it's finally here! And that means I can buy all sorts of new stuff!

So on Friday I went shopping and bought a gorgeous  new pair of Jeans, similar to ones pictured here.

Along with those I bought a faux Gucci belt, which I still love!

It would go very well with a plain top such as a white camisole and a loose, long sleeved crop top over, showing off the belt buckle.







To go with the jeans or even as a dress on it's own I bought a long top, that can be hoisted up to look like a sweater. Shape similar to this, if a bit longer at the bottom.

I also bought a new dress, which is white with pale gold sequins diagonally across the top and diagonally across the bottom. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will definitely put up some soon. It's similar in shape to this dress, but it has a V-shape at the back.






And to go with it I got a long necklace with large pearls on it, in pale pink and creamy white on a gold chain. Same style as this one, and earrings to match.

Wear the dress with a pair of nude platforms and a pale pink clutch to finish it off.





Keep and eye out on Lookbook for posts of my outfits and new buys that I mention here, also visit my pinterest page for ideas/tips/fashion to inspire you! 
I'll be doing a review on the GOSH 22 Palette very soon, so keep a look out for that! Also don't forget to leave feedback & ideas in the comment section. 

Ta-ta for now! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo