What you need:
- Small plastic pots
- Cocktail stick/Chopstick to mix
- 2tsp Vaseline (or enough to fill the pot up)
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
- Melt your Vaseline in the microwave, in a microwavable bowl, for about 15-25sec, or until liquid.
- Add the ground cinnamon and mix thoroughly
- Add cayenne and mix thoroughly
- Add sugar and mix
- If necessary, put in microwave for another 15sec to liquefy a little more and infuse everything.
- Pour/Scoop into small pots/containers and leave in fridge to set for 1 hour.
Voila! You're lip plumper is done! The cinnamon & cayenne act as a mild irritant to the lips and plumps them up. It also makes them feel pleasantly tingly!
Alternatively you can replace the cinnamon and cayenne with a few drops of rose oil (or any other essential oil) to make a scented lip scrub. Simply massage onto your lips for a 30sec then clean off with a tissue for smooth, hydrated lips!
Let me know how you get on in the comments section below!
Thanks for reading and come back soon for another Valentines DIY.
Ta-ta for now!