Thursday 9 May 2013

NOTD Tutorial: Matte Pink & Gold Glitter

Hey everyone!

Today I'm going to show you how to do my Nails Of The Day (NOTD)!

This is my first post of this kind, but lets hope it's the first of many.
You can find my previous NOTD pics on my Instagram or Twitter feed, both visible in the sidebar.

Have fun!


What you need:

1 Base colour - I chose a bright pink but you can use any colour you want.

1 Glitter polish - I used a golden coloured glitter, but again you could use silver or any other glitter colour.


How to: 

Paint your nails with 2 coats of your base colour

Leave to dry (~10 minutes)



Once it's dry, apply your glitter polish to the bottom of each nail



When you've done this, go over the bottom again to build up the density of the glitter
Do some small upwards strokes so the glitter appears to be settling gradually at the bottom of your nails



And you're done! You can mix up the colours however you like, and add your own flair to it. 

Final result :)
This is another combination you could use!


I hope you enjoyed my first tutorial!! I'm planning on doing more, so keep an eye out. Make sure to check out my other online hangouts for updates and news - twitter, instagram & she said beauty, all of which are available in the sidebar!

Have you tried this out? What colours did you use? OR what colour combo would look good too? Let me know how I did with my first NOTD post in the comments below! 

Ta-ta for now! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo