Sunday 3 March 2013

No. 7, 17 and more!

Whatsupeverybody!

I hope you are all in the spring spirit, I know I am!

Back to business! So today I went for a little shop as I got a Boots voucher from my Grandmother for my birthday. I don't normally get stuff in Boots, I don't know why..?? They have really good deals for what you get.



Pour example: Buy 2 No. 7 products and get a beautiful ballerina makeup bag with four little surprises (worth 34€) inside!
I was like oh my god. I really like No. 7, they have the best lipsticks in my opinion.

So my two bought items were No. 7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil in Purple, and No. 7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in Lovely.




And inside the gorgeous ballerina pouch was:

  • No. 7 Moisture Drench in Mulberry
  • No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara
  • No. 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Mauve
  • No. 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream
I haven't tried any of these yet, but I do plan to tomorrow! I'm very excited! 

But wait! There's more!? 

Yep, there is! It didn't stop there... I also got two 17 products as they were Buy One Get One 1/2 Price. Eep! Offers galore. 

So from 17 I got Instant Glow Bronzing Rocks, and 18hr Stay Time Concealer. Again, I haven't tried them yet but I will let you all know how it goes! 

Yeahh... Then I went to Primark and got the Essence Brow Set, Lash & Brow Gel, and a make up sponge. 

Here's the catch - it's a 'Beauty Blender' replica..?! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I've seen some comparisons between the BB and a Sonia Kushak Blender available in the US, and the BB came out on top. 

As with the rest of the stuff, it hasn't been tested yet. I did put it on water to see if it swelled up in size, and it definitely did - 3x the size! This was the major difference in performance of the BB and the Sonia Kushak one. It feels nice to touch but I still don't know what it will be like. 

The real ones are supposed to produce an "airbrushed" look to your foundation. Hmmm, we'll see I guess! 

If anyone has tried the beauty blender, or even a knock off version of it let me know in the comments below! 

Don't forget to check me out on Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo